- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of farming practices is preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures, and government regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with abstract and concrete variables.
This job description is not intended to describe in detail the multitude of tasks that may be assigned, but rather to give the employee a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of the demands changes, so may the essential functions of this job.