- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with the ability to adhere to our Fleet Safety Policy.
- Must possess working knowledge of equipment (power washer and hand tools) and chemicals used, including their proper use and their safety precautions.
- Ability to work in a harmonious manner with peers, customers, agents, and supervisor.
- Ability to keep a regular work schedule and maintain regular, predictable attendance.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and accept supervision.
- Ability to follow instructions and to make decisions based on established guidelines.
- Ability to think logically and to continually use personal judgment, experience, known facts, and figures to make decisions and deal with problems.
- Ability to match numbers and letters accurately.
- Ability to use good interpersonal communication skills to interact with co-employees, customers, and the public with tact and courtesy.
- Knowledge of relevant flight regulations and required travel documentation are a must.
- Ability to make hotel reservations, book flights, and reserve rental vehicles.
- Ability to operate telephone, copy machine, and printer.
- Limited travel may be required.
- Must possess working knowledge of personal computer.
Working conditions and physical efforts
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform job duties and responsibilities.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be indoors in a controlled climate or outside exposed to adverse weather conditions. The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and is exposed to risk of electrical shock and vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but occasionally is loud with moderate fumes while operating equipment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands for both fine and large motor skill assignments. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
This job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned, but rather to give the employee a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of the business demands change, so too may the job duties and responsibilities.