- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in business related or technology related field; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Ability to think logically and to use personal judgment, experience, known facts, and figures to make decisions and deal with problems. Possesses sound analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to communicate and present in both oral and written format. Develops presentation skills to share information with both technical and non-technical personnel. Adapts communication style to individual audience and skill level.
- Ability to learn quickly, grasp business processes and functions, and understand how they will impact the working product. This includes both technology and property and casualty insurance-related concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to work with customers and build relationships to evaluate business needs. Acts with diplomacy and consideration when evaluating request.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment for assignments and problem solving. Exhibits self-assurance and a creative aptitude.
- Ability to work in a harmonious manner with stakeholders, agile team, and leadership.
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies and ability to apply daily application of principles.
- Prefer experience with JIRA or similar workflow software.
- Progression towards completing technical coursework preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Working conditions and physical efforts
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform job duties and responsibilities.
- The work may be fast-paced, especially when managing multiple projects or when faced with tight deadlines. Meeting schedule is heavy. May be required to work outside of normal business hours to accomplish work.
- The position is in an office environment with a noise level typical of an office setting. The position requires sitting for long periods of time at a computer monitor. Requires visual acuity and repetitive movement is involved.
This job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned, but rather to give the employee a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of the business changes, so may the job duties and responsibilities.